We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Digital Project Manager to join our team in Northampton (UK).
As Digital Project Manager you will work across a range of our clients on innovative, creative and digital projects and help manage and coordinate our team of passionate web/application developers.
You will need experience in an agency environment and an impressive knowledge of the digital / web project life cycle and top level development processes.
The right person will be ambitious, keen to learn, self-driven, organised, client facing and have great communication skills and be willing to travel overseas (where required) to help service our clients and deliver our projects.
Key tasks and responsibilities include
- To be responsible within your team for producing estimates and delivery of the project
- Creating project plans and scoping documents
- Creating key project documentation, driving internal meetings.
- Driving quality delivery through to project completion
- Working directly with a range of clients
- Creating and maintaining weekly status
- Tracking and reporting on project costs
- Manage resource scheduling
- Be client facing and attend client briefings
- Managing the whole lifecycle of digital projects, right from brief through to delivery.
- Keep projects on track and within time and budget.
- Manage multiple projects and clients – anything from web builds to marketing communications
- Keeping clients happy
- Working with client services team to further develop clients
Essential skills and experience
- Experience working as a Digital Project Manager within an agency.
- Excellent budget management skills.
- Have worked on a range of clients and be client facing with B2B and B2C experience
- Proven experience managing web builds, design for print and animation/video
- Client facing & solid communications skills
- Excellent Team Management & Motivation Skills
Nice to have…
- Creative input to communication briefs
- Storyboarding and conceptual skills
- Knowledge of SEO management and implementation
- Experience with planning and managing Social Media campaigns
- You have passion and hunger
- Prioritises team needs ahead of own
- Detail oriented, well organised and self-motivated
- Excellent communication/presentation ability, capable of inspiring both colleagues & clients
- You are outgoing, personable, sociable and easy going
- You are open to criticism from your team to benefit project development and understanding
- You are always ready to learn and to share knowledge
- You can deal with pressure and can work in a fast paced environment
- 3 years project management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bonus scheme linked to profit share
- Company Pension
- Option of Health care cover
Outlooks Brand Values
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a full service digital communications agency with great prospects for future growth and development.
Email CV and samples of your work to Jason@outlook.co.uk