We require a talented, motivated and enthusiastic shooter/editor to shoot, cut, create and master quality and highly engaging videos and animations – plus giving a bit of Mac TLC too!
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- On location filming and ownership of technical capture of images
- Editing, grading and exporting digital video files to create corporate communications using Adobe CC
- Creating supporting animated titles and motion graphics using Adobe CC
- Day to day management/maintenance of edit suites, workflow and all post production technical equipment & processes
- Following and enforcing established file management and archive processes to result in consistent quality and delivery
- Working alongside producers or under own initiative to create and deliver programmes to brief
- Ongoing development of technical and creative practices
- Providing excellent customer service and maintaining the excellent reputation we have built up over the years – friendly, proactive and considerate
- Being responsible for calculating project timescales, meeting delivery deadlines and managing your personal workflow
- Be diligent and check your work for grammar and technical mistakes before submitting it to clients/producers for approval
- Proven experience of shooting in a wide variety of practical and creative environments, preferably with Sony’s FS7 camera.
- Advanced software skills using Adobe Premiere & Audition
- Good understanding of the full CC package esp After FX, Photoshop. Illustrator is also an advantage
- Creative flair – editorial storytelling and visual design
- Attention to detail
- Engineering knowhow with Apple Macs, Post Production software and hardware
- Technical working understanding of camera-to-edit data workflow video compression and digital encoding delivery formats
- Time management & strong personal organisation
- Analytical, problem solving with the ability to work under own initiative
- Good literacy and confident communicator
- 5-7 years within professional video production
- 2-3 years within creative production agency
- Proven showreel/references
You will need to be a confident, creative problem solver with an energetic approach and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Bonus scheme linked to profit share
- Company Pension
- Option of Health care cover
Creativity. Commitment. Collaboration. Motivation.
We consistently encourage and support the practise of our four VALUES by all of our team at Outlook. These are the principles that underpin the way we work with each other, the service we deliver and for our own personal passion and pride!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a creative agency with great prospects for future growth and development. If you’ve got what it takes then we’d love to hear from you
Please send your CV, or request for more information to our Director Of Video Gary (email@example.com).
Applications are NOT being sought from agencies, and will not be considered. Sorry!