Posted on Friday, February 2nd, 2018 by
We’re proud to announce that we’ve been awarded ISO 9001 accreditation!
ISO 9001 is the world’s most recognised quality management system standard. It’s based on the principles of continual improvement, a strong customer focus and consistently delivering real benefits to our clients and stakeholders.
This accreditation recognises that we have in place clear processes that cover what we do, how we do it, and where we can improve and manage quality across every part of our business.
That’s just the way we’ve always worked, which is why ISO 9001 principles are reflected in our company core values:
Creativity – Making imaginative ideas a reality by empowering talented people
- Our talented team work hard to continually improve their skills and innovation.
- By planning ahead, we make sure we have the right resources and knowledge.
Commitment – Delivering a consistently high standard in everything we do
- All of our services and procedures meet both customer requirements and regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Our Leadership team regularly review our systems, policies, procedures and processes to assess whether they’re still fit for purpose.
Collaboration – Nurturing free-flowing constructive communication at all levels
- We document our policies and quality procedures in a clear and standardised way, so that everyone understands them and has access to them.
- Every member of the Outlook team provides valuable feedback on potential problems or opportunities for improvement.
Motivation – Our desire to succeed, create great work and surpass expectations
- By refining and aligning our processes, we work in a more efficient way to increase productivity and efficiency.
- We are always talking to our clients and suppliers to find out how we can improve our services.
We’re delighted to offer exceptional high-quality solutions to our current clients and expand into new markets that require ISO 9001 accreditation.
Give us a call if you want to work with a quality agency.