One of the biggest challenges facing internal communication managers is how to encourage colleagues and stakeholders to engage with company messages.
With inboxes full to bursting, internal emails often go unread or are quickly skimmed.
Similarly, days jam-packed with internal meetings and presentations result in lost productivity and resources, as well as a few snores. Face-to-face sessions can be especially difficult and costly when workforces are based remotely or work non-standard hours.
Create engagement and authenticity
Video helps you to bring energy and honesty to your internal communications. When employees feel like they are involved in the business they work for, and that senior managers take the time to connect with them, engagement and productivity improves.
As well as this, research shows that viewers retain 95% of a message from a video compared to 10% when reading it in text.
- Share interviews with CEOs and senior management on corporate policies, financial performance and crisis management.
- Creatively explain internal announcements and changes in company structure or direction to increase awareness and feeling of engagement and inclusion.
- Learning and development teams can take full advantage of video with inductions for new starters, full progression training programmes and refresher courses.
- Increase team morale with peer-to-peer knowledge sharing, weekly team updates and company events highlights.
Through existing distribution channels, your videos can be instantly accessible to employees on all their devices and are perfect for saving in a shared location for repeat viewing.
Maximise your ROI with Outlook
For many businesses, getting started with video can be daunting.
At the Outlook Creative Group, we offer more than just a technical service. Our experienced Video team’s background in creative and strategic production will ensure that your content gets watched, not skipped.
- Fast – Next-day or same-day edits mean messaging can be circulated quickly.
- Engaging – Develop a cost-effective strategy that creates an authentic and rewarding dialogue between executives, employees and shareholders.
- Value for money – Cut back on full production costs without compromising on quality with our one-, two- or four-person film crew.
- Flexible – Give direct feedback to our team while still shooting and work as closely with us as desired.
- Measurable – Keep track of who’s watching your content to measure impact and effectiveness.
With a clear price packages, you can be sure of a right-first-time approach. We’re experts in creating and delivering meaningful content that generates results for our clients.
Get in touch to find out how you can incorporate video into your internal communications strategy.