Senior Events Producer
Outlook is a growing full-service communications, events, video, animation, digital and design agency based in Northampton. We’re looking for an experienced and motivated Senior Events Producer to manage, produce and deliver live/hybrid events and exhibition projects.
Due to continued growth in our live events and exhibitions team, we have an exciting opportunity to join this busy and successful team.
As Senior Events Producer, you will play a crucial part in delivering live physical events and be involved in every stage of the project, from brief to execution. Working closely with our account management, design, production and video teams, you will:-
- Receive, challenge and understand the brief
- Take a senior role in the creative direction of the project and the response
- Oversee the internal and external delivery teams during pre-production
- Manage the onsite delivery of the project
- Take responsibility for budget management and reconciliations
- Ensure that client expectations are met and exceeded
If you’re a creative problem-solver and multi-tasker with a can-do attitude, please get in touch!
Please send your CV to, or request for more information from email@example.com.
Download the full job description here.
Applications are not being sought from agencies and will not be considered.
Outlook has established an excellent reputation for creativity, quality, and delivery as a full-service agency working with Live Events, Video, Digital, Animation, and Design.
Creativity. Commitment. Collaboration. Motivation. That’s what you’ll find when you come to Outlook!
Hear our personal stories about working for Outlook.