Outlook is a growing full-service communications events, video, animation, digital and design agency based in Northampton. We are looking for a skilled and experienced Presentation Designer to join us to help design and deliver excellent presentation collateral for our clients.
You will be part of the overall design team and be responsible for the company’s busy production of presentations along with x3 other specialist Presentation designers to help support and collaborate with to really drive the business forward.
You will build PowerPoint Presentations from scratch, produce innovative designs and create attention-grabbing and conceptual digital material for the range of Sales, Marketing, Training and Pitch collateral our clients ask us to support them on. From enhancing a badly designed set of slides to creating something special from a blank sheet of paper you will be adept at utilising all that PPT has to offer and push the boundaries of what is possible.
This role will be PowerPoint and Design focused, so the successful candidate will need to be adaptable and have a strong digital, graphics and presentations background. Experience with working with PowerPoint, (Keynote, Google slides & Prezzi a bonus) Word, Excel and Adobe Creative Suite packages is essential.
Responsibilities of the role
- Producing creative, branded bespoke PowerPoint templates and presentations
- Designing graphics for presentations using Photoshop, Illustrator and the full Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to take an existing slide deck and enhance graphics, layout and styling
- Ability to take a client brief and create a presentation from scratch including thoughts and ideas on how to best communicate the key messages that need to resonate with the audience
- Ability to wireframe and storyboard up a creative response for a client’s brief
- Full understanding of PPTs interactive and multimedia capabilities and how best to leverage this
- 2-3 years of creative design experience
- Fast learner who is up to date with current design trends
- Excellent PowerPoint skills with a proficiency in Word and Excel
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Very organised and driven
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail with excellent proofreading capabilities
This is a very exciting opportunity for a passionate creative who would like to join a growing agency at a very pivotal time. You will develop high profile presentation work for a range of blue chip clients across different industries – so will have an innovative and creative mind. You will be joining at a time of growth and will be responsible for shaping, enhancing and delivering great Presentation work for our clients and internal Marketing requirements.
With a great working atmosphere in a central midlands location – coupled with an excellent salary – this is a highly sought-after position.
Please send your CV, or request for more information to Jason Farmer (email@example.com).
Applications are not being sought from agencies, and will not be considered.
Outlook has established an enviable reputation for creativity, quality, and delivery as a full-service agency working with Live Events, Video, Digital, Animation, and Design.
Creativity. Commitment. Collaboration. Motivation. That’s what you’ll find when you come to Outlook!
Hear our personal stories about working for Outlook.