Production Support Administrator
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Production Support Administrator to join the team. You’ll need to support our Senior Production Manager, within the Design and Client Services teams, in all aspects of administration including the cover of our production schedule.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Good verbal and written communication skills to communicate with a wide variety of stakeholders
- To be self-motivated and driven to deliver, with a solution-orientated approach
- Be able to work independently and part of a team
- Ability to manage and prioritise own workload
This is a full-time role, equating to 37.5 hours per week
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- 24 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Enhanced Pension Scheme (with 5% matching)
- Healthcare Cash Back Scheme after 6 months
- Company Profit Share Scheme
Based in Northampton, temporarily from home, you’ll spend much of your time coordinating production teams to work in partnership with our clients across the UK and Europe.
With a ‘can-do’ approach to your work, a love for challenges (and no illusions of self-importance!) – you’ll go a long way!
Please send your CV, or request for more information to Amie Faulkner: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are not being sought from agencies, and will not be considered.
Outlook has established an excellent reputation for creativity, quality, and delivery as a full-service agency working with Live Events, Video, Digital, Animation, and Design.
Creativity. Commitment. Collaboration. Motivation. That’s what you’ll find when you come to Outlook!
Hear our personal stories about working for Outlook.