Working closely with key stakeholders (which include the Head of Digital, Digital Project Managers, Client Services team, other web developers and Design team). You will be responsible for developing new websites and applications, and maintaining our existing web/app portfolio as part of the Web team.
- Strong knowledge of HTML/CSS and JS
- Knowledge of Sass / Less
- Strong knowledge of PHP/MySQL
- Understanding of Object orientated programming
- Be able to integrate front end and back end systems with each other via APIs
- Strong knowledge of WordPress including custom theme and plugins
- Proficient with version control (Git)
Nice to haves but not dealbreakers
- Setting up/managing web servers
- Knowledge with a JS framework such as Node, React or Vue
- Experience using various design packages such as Sketch and XD
Based in our studio in Northampton (albeit working virtually during the Covid outbreak), you will spend much of your time working in partnership with our clients across the UK and Europe and beyond. As a member of the digital team at Outlook, you will support the projects across a variety of requirements; from websites, elearning, app development, to emails. It’s all in a day’s work!
With a ‘can-do’ approach to your work, a love for challenges and finding and delivering the best solutions for our clients – you’ll go a long way!
Please send your CV, or request for more information to Ben Atkins (email@example.com).
Download the full job description here.
Applications are not being sought from agencies, and will not be considered.
Outlook has established an excellent reputation for creativity, quality, and delivery as a full-service agency working with Live Events, Video, Digital, Animation, and Design.
Creativity. Commitment. Collaboration. Motivation. That’s what you’ll find when you come to Outlook!
Take a look at some of our work.
Hear our personal stories about working for Outlook.